Update 0.3.1.0

I hate the TU puns

That’s TU bad.

5 Likes

Thanks, lets hope!

You betTUr prepare for more sTUpid TU puns to come because you won’t handle TU much of 'em.

4 Likes

I like how TUms taste. They really help when you can’t sTUmach anymore puns!

7 Likes

[ul][li]“Added physical light switches to Condo maps” has been checked off on the “Changes” checklist.[/li][li]“Fixed certain surfaces (and the aquarium) not being editable in Suite” has been checked off on the “Bug Fixes” checklist.[/li][li]“Added names to Condo surfaces and Condo lights” has been checked off on the “Changes” checklist.[/li][li]“You can now adjust several lights in Suite” has been checked off on the “Changes” checklist.[/li][li]“You can now adjust several lights in House” has been checked off on the “Changes” checklist.[/li][li]“Fixed a bug with doors (and the garage door) in House where you could rapidly open/close the door during it’s opening animations” has been checked off on the “Bug Fixes” checklist.[/li][/ul]

8 Likes

yayyyy suite is fully editable
fiiinally
thanks devs

1 Like

Looks like we’re getting close. I wonder how bug fixing is going for the Underwater Condo.

Haha, I hope to have the update tomorrow :slight_smile:

All major bugs seemed to be fixed, but we gotta test more to confirm them.

6 Likes

Sadly, nope. The only time you can expect that is if everything but deploy is checked off in this section.
http://i.imgur.com/cIkM1KE.png
That pretty much indicates that everything is done and the update is awaiting release.

3 Likes

[ul][li]“Add new map icons/backgrounds” has been checked off on the “Before Ship” checklist.[/li][/ul]

6 Likes

[ul][li]“Add new Condo items” has been checked off on the “Before Ship” checklist.[/li][/ul]

6 Likes

[ul][li]“Update item manifest” has been checked off on the “Before Ship” checklist.[/li][/ul]

5 Likes

[ul][li]“Fixed drinks not getting you drunk properly” has been checked off on the “Bug Fixes” checklist.[/li][/ul]

6 Likes

That’s what I am talking about :wink:

What does this mean?

The new items are not listed on the Trello, but it is fair to assume this includes the cups.

[ul][li]“Added canvas support to Condo surfaces” has been checked off on the “Changes” checklist.[/li][/ul]

5 Likes

[ul][li]“Added “Reset To Default” button that allows you to reset the Condo surface back to the map default” has been checked off on the “Changes” checklist.[/li][/ul]

5 Likes