Update 0.2.1.0

Card

https://trello.com/c/EgzB6uzD/258-update-0-2-1-0

Description

This card has no description.

Changes

[ul][li]https://trello.com/c/hQuCY0XH/246-map-minigolf-forest[/li][li]Added FPS limit option to graphics settings[/li][li]Added view distance option to graphics settings[/li][li]Added texture VRAM usage information to the graphics settings[/li][li]Foliage now can be reduced with the detail graphics setting[/li][li]HQ TV is now also a theatre screen[/li][li]Removed roofs above launchers in-front of station to declutter the area[/li][li]Little Crusaders: When the Dragon jumps, Knights can no longer continue riding the Dragon[/li][li]Little Crusaders: Slightly increased Dragon bite radius[/li][li]Little Crusaders: Dragon’s button cannot be pressed while roaring[/li][/ul]

Bug Fixes

[ul][li]Fixed Theater voteskip amount being incredibly wrong[/li][li]Fixed the Ball Race scoreboard round count increasing beyond the amount when you fail the levels[/li][li]Fixed Spin to Win locking up sometimes[/li][li]Minigolf: Fixed Altitude Hole 18 issues[/li][li]Fixed Game World ports unloading when you fly up high[/li][li]Fixed wearables not drawing for the client if the camera was different from their own (ie. piano)[/li][li]Minigolf: Fixed late joining players having their stroke value set to the penalty amount (now they will start at 0 as if they were always there for the current hole)[/li][li]Fixed the Projector not working properly when the shadow quality is set to low[/li][li]Ball Race: Fixed Ball Race bumpers ticking when they didn’t have to[/li][li]Minigolf: Fixed case where a client’s ball will sometimes get desynced from the server.[/li][li]Fixed Bowling de-sync where pins will sometimes stand up after being knocked down[/li][li]Fixed some performance issues with complex moving platforms in Game Worlds[/li][li]Bowling no longer streams out when you fly towards the ceiling[/li][li]Fixed chat box not swallowing shift key presses, fixing issues where people would sprint while chatting in Little Crusaders[/li][li]Minigolf: Fixed an out of bounds glitch in Sweet Tooth where you could get to hole 16 from hole 18[/li][li]Location volumes for individual gameworld ports are now larger[/li][li]Minigolf arrow is no longer translucent on certain maps[/li][/ul]

Before Ship

[ul][li]Build[/li][li]Test[/li][li]Write changelog[/li][li]Deploy[/li][/ul]

6 Likes

[ul][li]A new checklist named “Before Ship” has been added to the card.[/li][li]A new checklist named “Bug Fixes” has been added to the card.[/li][li]A new checklist named “Changes” has been added to the card.[/li][/ul]

3 Likes

Wonder what’s gonna be in this.

Pumping out updates like crazy

(Plz fix the hud)

[ul][li]“Fixed Game World ports unloading when you fly up high” has been checked off on the “Bug Fixes” checklist.[/li][li]“Fixed Altitude Hole 18 issues” has been checked off on the “Bug Fixes” checklist.[/li][/ul]

4 Likes

heyyy, that’s pretty good

1 Like

[ul][li]Card was renamed from “Update 0.2.0.2” to “Update 0.2.1.0”.[/li][/ul]

4 Likes

Something tells me more is gonna be added…

I bet forest will be in this

[ul][li]“Added FPS limit option to graphics settings” has been checked off on the “Changes” checklist.[/li][li]“Added view distance option to graphics settings” has been checked off on the “Changes” checklist.[/li][li]“Foliage now can be reduced with the detail graphics setting” has been checked off on the “Changes” checklist.[/li][/ul]

5 Likes

[ul][li]“HQ TV is now also a theatre screen” has been checked off on the “Changes” checklist.[/li][/ul]

4 Likes

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

[ul][li]“Removed roofs above launchers in-front of station to declutter the area” has been checked off on the “Changes” checklist.[/li][/ul]

6 Likes

[ul][li]“Little Crusaders: When the Dragon jumps, Knights can no longer continue riding the Dragon” has been checked off on the “Changes” checklist.[/li][/ul]

7 Likes

thanks, developers

:C
(i feel like LC will become more serious than fun now :frowning: )

It will definitely be more fun.

It will be even easier to win as dragon
But really, i’m winning most of my games as dragon now
I think it was the most fun before 0.2.0.1 came, (except for some bugfixes)

[ul][li]“Fixed Spin to Win locking up sometimes” has been checked off on the “Bug Fixes” checklist.[/li][li]“Fixed the Ball Race scoreboard round count increasing beyond the amount when you fail the levels” has been checked off on the “Bug Fixes” checklist.[/li][/ul]

6 Likes

honestly, I like the change. Air should be a “safe space” for the dragon, not the most bloody dangerous spot since you can’t tailswipe mid-flight

1 Like