Update 0.2.0.0

hmm… I NEED!
Also shouldn’t the stuff in Before Ship be kind of checked off?
I NEEEEEED THIS NOWWWW!!!
Hype spaceship Hype spaceship i am not probaly on fdrugs i need a new 2nd digit. PLSSSS

Aw shit, I hope I get home before it comes out!

1 Like

It won’t be today.

My predict would be out either tomorrow or Monday if they plan to take a break with making the game on weekends.

They will also have to build which takes hours at a time, then test it, if it fails or has a problem, got to fix it and rebuild it again.
Takes a lot of time and with the new engine, it could take a longer time to ship.
Kudos to them though if it’s out before weekend is over xD

1 Like

Just because everything gets checked off doesn’t mean it’s quite ready. I wouldn’t make any predictions yet.

4 Likes

I agree with @Arkive86.

Same.

same

[ul][li]“Trailer for Little Crusaders” has been checked off on the “Changes” checklist.[/li][/ul]

7 Likes

[ul][li]“Trailer for Little Crusaders” has been checked off on the “Changes” checklist.[/li][li]“Trailer for Little Crusaders” has been un-checked on the “Changes” checklist.[/li][/ul]

8 Likes

oh heck what its already done
well, kudos to you guys

I would say for sure at least sometime next week this update should roll out.

o boi its done

I have high hopes it will release during the weekend. There isn’t much left, unless bugs pop up after the build. If not, there is no reason it shouldn’t release within the next few days.

1 Like

Same hopes.

[ul][li]“Write changelog” has been checked off on the “Before Ship” checklist.[/li][/ul]

7 Likes

the hype is so insanely real right now.

1 Like

i need it NOW! Pixeltail i’m gonna get hit by the hype two times and get extremely un-unhappy

[ul][li]“Build” has been checked off on the “Before Ship” checklist.[/li][/ul]

5 Likes