Update 0.1.1.4

Hey Unitees, we’re releasing a small update to address some of the performance issues with the new Alpine map.

Changes:

• Minigolf: Optimized some shaders on Alpine + various other optimizations
  • Added numbers to Condo doors in the Condo Lobby; numbers in the chat will come later
  • Disabled live streams in theaters
  • Randomized default player body type
  • Improved performance in menu appearance editor
  • Added GLXY Music to Soundtrack

Fixes:

• Fixed YouTube URL matching on Linux dedicated servers
  • Fixed GLXY music not looping
  • Fixed missing texture on Minigolf game billboard
  • Various sound attenuation fixes

You can follow our current developments on our Trello:
https://trello.com/b/6BwRMiPw/tower-unite-roadmap

20 Likes
  • Minigolf: Optimized some shaders on Alpine + various other optimizations

I know a lot of people will be happy to have that great job rushing this patch out so quickly.

2 Likes

Small update, but still worthwhile. Some important fixes here, especially regarding Alpine.

YAY! New update!

Off topic: we need a new update dance.

● Randomized default player gender.

What ? :o

1 Like

As I understand it, and I know the update post is a bit vague, when there isn’t a playermodel assigned to your character, it defaults to the female playermodel. This update basically randomizes it if such a state occurs. This shouldn’t touch your current playermodel at all, as it’s something that happens on the first launch of the game.

I’ll fix this post if I get any other information about what this does, but that’s what I understand about it.

4 Likes

Can’t wait for 0.1.1.5 :new_moon_with_face:

2 Likes

Sorry it should be default body type.

It’s basically just setting the default one when you haven’t played the game yet. There’s a bug when you don’t set it that it fixes.

3 Likes

I’m just waiting for the day a feminist complains because she spawned with the male playermodel

7 Likes

Don’t want to come over rude but may I ask what takes so long about adding the new song to the soundtrack as it is an exact copy of the song in the game.

It’s the weekend and not everyone works on the weekend.

4 Likes

Oh right, I’m dumb.

My framerate still stays around 30 - 35 on Alpine even with this update. I guess my 750 Ti GPU is just too weak.

Getting a good eighty
Never had an issue with it earlier as well
GTX 970 stronk

3 Likes

Weird, I have the same GPU, and I am only having slight performance issues on Alpine, everything else works fine at 60 FPS.

So @GreenGiant has a slower CPU I suppose.

I have a 660 and I rarely ever get framerate issues running on the highest settings.

2 Likes

Thank you for adding the GLXY music to the soundtrack. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m waiting for the day that people realise that people percieve things differently, and just because one person considers another person’s perception to be outlandish doesn’t mean that that person’s perception is less valid or has less value as a point of discussion, and also doesn’t mean that everyone who considers themselves part of a particular ideology will percieve something the same way, and therefore making a sweeping generalisation about an ideology millions-strong for the sake of a joke is incredibly ignorant and makes the person who made the joke seem unintelligent and harder to trust to be neutral.

Ahem.

Good job with this update y’all, keep them coming!

http://364daysofthanksgiving.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/what.jpg

1 Like