Unofficial List of Reported Bugs

Do you mind if I update this when I know a bug has been fixed?

Fixed in 0.1.1.0

Fixed in 0.1.1.0

Fixed in 0.1.1.0

1 Like

It’s still possible.

Edit: Very much so

1 Like

Not at all, please feel free to edit my post with updates according to the format I’ve been using so far.

I can confirm this is still possible, this bug hasn’t been fixed in version 0.1.1.1 yet.

Weird, I’ll have to ask Foohy about it.

These bugs are fixed right?

1 Like

Fixed in 0.1.1.2

Fixed in 0.1.1.2

Fixed in 0.1.1.1

Fixed in 0.1.1.1

Can’t quite remember when this was fixed, but it’s been fixed for a couple updates now.

The map is called Overtime.

1 Like

Lol, my bad xD

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Freezing issues

Not sure if this should be classified as a bug. The way Condos work are that they are basically saves for the placement of all the items. This means that if you lose your condo you still keep your items. The fact that you can see these items in the plaza might be changed in the future, but i wouldn’t classify it as a bug.

here’s a minor bug that is really affecting Minigolf

• After hitting the ball sometimes it takes a long time before being able to hit the ball again.

this could happen cause the game is waiting for the ball to reach a speed of 0. if you look at the ball very closely you can see the ball is still moving. either raise or add a speed limit for the ball to be at before hitting again. or when the ball reaches a certain speed make the ball stop immediately.

A known issue, caused by low framerate and/or high latency of the host, both disliked by the game’s physics calculations.

2 Likes

Hey just thought I’d report this bug:

Minigolf: Host cannot see UI at the top right, you guys know, the thing that shows you who scored in what order. and their stroke count.

Exists since launch m8 :new_moon_with_face:

Before even.

I’ll have a check on that bug on Monday. That’s my earliest convenience to test bugs again. Thanks for reporting it.

Would be awesome if you could add these:

1 Like

First of all thank you. I love receiving little suggestions like these. I normally browse the forum quite a lot to see if there are any bugs that I can reproduce, but sometimes some things do skip over my head. If you want to see what’s still on my planning, please take a look at my To-Do list in the second post of this topic.

I will test for this bug on Monday when I get back home.

This one was already included in the list before the above topic was created, the OP has also mentioned this in his topic in his EDIT.

Again, I will test for this bug when I get home on Monday.

1 Like