Universe - The first workshop Ballrace map!

Hello all :slight_smile:

The last month or so Iā€™ve been working on recreating my ā€œSpace Worldā€ map you can see here in Unreal Engine 4, hopefully to be used once workshop support is fully added to TU. Iā€™m planning to recreate every single world from the video I linked above once workshop support is here. For now, enjoy these screenshots of ā€˜Universeā€™!

(Not all levels have been screenshotted. Also, more levels might be added later.)

24 Likes

Well done I love the work that youā€™ve redone, but I got some questions
1.How difficult is it?
2.are you going to add more details to this map like the background or something
3.are you going to add new maps to the orginal map

1 Like
  1. Based on the difficulty in gmod, Iā€™d say medium/hard.
  2. Most likely. The art is still semi-work in progress, but Iā€™ll probably detail things a little more later on.
  3. If you mean more levels, then yes. So far Iā€™ve remade all 7 levels from the gmod version. Iā€™m hoping to get around 10-12 levels in.
2 Likes

thats nice to hear a vetran including me would enjoy playing some old or unused ballrace maps from GMT.
Keep up the good work, are you going to add some more new maps that was linked like Nightball,Tranquil,and Metal world?

1 Like

Yup, Iā€™ll be remaking all my previous maps once workshop support rolls out.

1 Like

Iwatched your video, and I loved it, and i want to play it, but idk how you are doing it? Can you tell me how to play it lol