Unit and items donations

Something like trade in gmt when you can give somebody items and GMC that worked like “Donation”

(if you would be unsure, No Real money in this type of trade, only units and items)

gmt looks so nice
(i’d almost say can’t wait to play it, oh well)

anyways, to not have people fanaticly flag this post, yeah, a lot of people i know have billions of units and they can’t give them away or buy items for others, i get trading could be exploitet but a solution to still have something like it would be nice.

1 Like

people have suggested this before, but i still like the idea, other than the bad things that could happen such as scams and stuff

dont want to be “that guy”, but how exactly do you want to monitor trading real money for in-game items? It’s not like you have full oversight of paypal.

Either go full way and implement steam trading, allowing Pickletail to earn that sweet extra buck, or don’t do trading at all.

Read everything before you will be complaining

Uhm… just because you say “no real money in this type of trade” doesn’t mean people won’t trade items for real money…
paypal exists you know

This is for diffrent type of trading (steam marketplace).

Where you can place items (only spin to win, etc) for players to buy with money

No, it’s not.

Person A has an item, person B wants it.
Person A asks for ten dollars, person B sends them over on paypal. Person A “donates” the item to person B.
A trade for real money just occured.

“paying” is off game

(anyway, those things would be rule breaking and should reported, i think it was rule in GMT to not make trades for real money)

well, it’s still possible. And there’s no way to deal with it.

I’m pretty sure this is planned, and was suggested many times. Please use the search tool up top.