TU-only memes

should really be posted on r/sbubby

20 Likes

itā€™s sad because itā€™s true

Itā€™s more sad because this is the first time Iā€™ve seen games exist for Virus/LC/Planet Panic in the past 6 months.

Where do you live? I see Virus games pretty often. LC games a bit less, but still from time to time. (Iā€™m central europe)
Also, itā€™s not sad. It simply implies people like minigolf more than the other gameworlds. Maybe because of the concept, or perhaps because minigolf is more polished and has more maps than the other gameworlds.

2 Likes

I think the number of Minigolf (and, to a lesser extent, Ball Race) servers has to do not only with their general popularity, but also due to the fact that you donā€™t need to wait to start playing. Only Minigolf and Ball Race donā€™t have a player minimum, so thereā€™s no risk that you wonā€™t get enough players in your server to play.

That doesnā€™t stop the other games from having servers from time to time, and Iā€™ve found that going into a lobby and announcing that you want to play Virus or Little Crusaders will generally pull a few people to the queue.

comin at you live with another dank meme

10 Likes

12 Likes

10 Likes

Dood, i live in central EU too. Ive never seen more than 2 servers of virus at the same time

1 Like

Wellā€¦ yeah. 2 servers at a time.
Was responding to someone claiming they havenā€™t seen a game in the past 6 moths.

Still, depends on time. 2 is max. through out 90% of the day theres no servers

Game Theory: Tower Unitesā€™ Cosmic Catsack has a Dark Secret

28 Likes

Love it.
The font, the title, the dumb implication. Itā€™s just like a genuine Game Theory video!

3 Likes

Now we just need to make a 2 hour video that doesnā€™t cover what the thumbnail shows and itā€™s perfect.

6 Likes

forgot to post this yesterday rip

14 Likes

[spoiler]Disclaimer: Had never been a huge fan of GMT, but I wanted to use the format.

Edited in 2021 to properly blur Jojo spoilers

15 Likes

also not to be that guy but you should tag it as a spoiler for Jojoā€™s Bizarre Adventure Part 6; just in case someone wants to read jojo and not be spoiled.

1 Like

I lost count on how many people i have seen ingame saying this.

14 Likes

16 Likes