TU Daily Issue 14: Jobs For Hire in Toy Room

The Dragon has used magic to oversize Andy’s room, and now the Toy dragon and knights are now regular size, so Andy’s room is now considered a real town, which has been named Toy Room. Jobs are needed for this new town, which include lumberjacks, train conductors, magicians that can do card tricks, and bridge protectors. Call 123-123-5555 if you are willing to do one of these jobs.

A musician has made an album in Toy Room, called It’s a Large World. It has been given 5 stars by many music critics. The album art without the title is being distributed for free, which we can give all of our online visitors here.

A few days ago, private documents of a project have arose, but the contents are unknown. The project is simply called Project 39. Everyone has speculated what it could be, such as that it could be the nightclub, Jeb, the Tenacious D song 39, the TBA gameworld, Lobby 1, or even an April Fools prank. No evidence of what it is has risen yet.

Ads for an underwater house and a high rise penthouse have shown up on condo booking websites. The names of the two condos are Underwater Home and Highrise Penthouse. People have claimed to have seen these condos for themselves, but others claim that they’re a scam.

A new type of condo has been announced, called Community Condos. They are supposed to replace the unofficial lobbies. Condos that resemble lobbies will be released in the future.

That’s all for today. Stay tuned for more news in the Lobby, Condos, and Gameworlds!

Here is the cover for It’s a Large World.

19 Likes

I’m glad I subscribed to this newspaper, I would never know the news without it!

3 Likes

Just asking, how much times did you played toy room?

I played Toy Room 3 times and 2 times in the Little Crusaders beta.