Tower Unite Soundtrack Now Available!

I played over 2 hours and wasn’t done yet. I stopped for the day because it was already quite late. The morning after it popped in my head I wasted my money and I refunded.

I’m still waiting on Valvo to approve it and release it onto steam. I’ve got money waiting, just… :c

damn you bad boy

Its on Steam Now. You can buy it.

1 Like

Yay steam release! Good job with the Soundtrack Will.

Steam says I don’t own it, but it was one of my backer rewards. Is there something I missed?

It’s coming later.

Purchased.

I’m very happy to see 100% of the funds are going to Will. I thought the 30% steam cut applied to all products on steam. :octopus:

“funds” as in everything after the 30% steam cut :[

2 Likes

Gasp! :octopus:

I’ll probably end up purchasing the OST as a gift for someone down the line. At least then you’ll have got 2x lot’s of 70%. xD

If you want Will to have a bigger cut, buy it on Bandcamp. The site takes 15% on every sale.

True. I’ve never really purchased with anything on Bandcamp.

In-fact, Tower Unite’s OST is the 2nd Album/OST I’ve ever purchased in my entire life. That should say something.

Thank you. I’m happy to see the FLAC made it afterall. :3

Its been ages, and my backer panel doesn’t even say its available? As you can see in the image attached, i’m clearly entitled for it. What do I do?

Urrrr about that:
http://i.imgur.com/JG6CaPR.png

What image?

They are giving away the keys for backers soon™

Oh, it didn’t… attach…

1 Like

Well they have to produce the 1k+ keys.They said they were aiming for the keys to be added within 24 hours

So its been like a week and I still haven’t got it?

Because it wasn’t on steam yet. The steam version has only just been released.