This is infiltration!

(previous episodes)
ep 1: this is robbery! This is robbery!
ep 2: this is invasion! This is invasion!

after evacuating the plaza, mac explains how we need more guns, caboose then explains how we get them.

caboose: "during testing of old GMT items we would use what we call “pixeltail labs” but, unfortunately, It has came under catsack control, so we need you to infiltrate the facility.

to start, we need to disable the defense systems, this can be done at objective A, you need to enter the building, open the generator room through the control room and destroy the generator, this will shut down the lights and the security turrets.

then, we need to infiltrate the facility itself. first, detonate the door, this will take 1 minute, most likely, shutting down the power will attract attention, so you will need to hold off the catsacks.
secondly, you need to destroy the secondary door, allowing access. you then need to open the doors to the chamber from the console, and lastly, you need to open the vault, grab the crates from inside, and get the hell out of there!

good luck bois!

2 Likes

Ok this is without a doubt the most clever setup you have done yet.

Now who wants to go on a suicide mission?

no thx I hired some

Count me in, but without the Suicide.

Well fine, ill just go find the suicide squad then

But seriously i doubt there will be many chances for getting a heros death.
So now we got two guys.

Count me in, I’m ready to do it.

1 Like

I’m in

So what exactly are our chances of surviving this?

how attentive are they usually?
because i got an idea on how to sneak behind the catsacks and take out their defenses

Well they’re probably the same catsacks we faced during the invasion, but we don’t have nearly enough resources to survive something like that again

uhm okay, but that’s not what i asked.
do they fucking pay attention to walls enough to notice a slight shimmer?

they barely even pay attention to their job, so no, no they dont

I’ve got a thermal drill here, I usually use it for missions like this.

2 Likes

So they are essentially the raving rabbits, except for the fact that they rabbits get shit done, this’ll be easy then.

chopper lands
caboose: “head over to objective A”

forgot to mention equipment: silenced pistol (quiet, low damage), plasma repater (medium noise, medium damage, no reload), sonic shotgun (loud, high damage) and one extra item. (item can be anything as long as it’s not OP)

Roger that Lt Caboose. Captain Mac, me and caboose are going in. Murtle, Cover me.

as you open the door, you see a long abandoned and partially destroyed corridor, but you hear something in the vents

Shh! Did any of you hear that? (The vents start banging again)

shize, it’s the catsacks, move, move damn it.