Things in TU that makes you sad. :(

No, you see, I already had the chat blocked from Day 1 based on my experience from other multiplayer games. I have already had bad times with game chats, and I’d rather not expose myself to anything of that sort. I do not need to hear people being rude me or others.

My post was me being glad that I decided to turn it off ahead of time in order to avoid the toxic situations, even if I have to miss out on the occasional positive thing.

https://steamdb.info/app/394690/graphs/

According to SteamDB it was THIS close to 1337 players once. Seems like Steam Charts and SteamDB don’t have the same data.

4 Likes

When i try to build something big, but the rotation is off by like 1° degree and it makes it look ugly. :cry:

8 Likes

Ain’t nothin wrong with a few cat sacks.

2 Likes

I’ve been checking the forums, and I’ve noticed more and more hate on posts then normal.

Also the whole “You like something that I don’t so you’re a [insert profanity here]” But I guess I should expect that on the internet.

Basically I just want everybody to be at least ok with each other instead of this community yelling in condos about how gross people’s interests are.

1 Like

When i win a potato on spin-to-win instead of waffles.

I’m going to close this thread because the content is starting to lean towards attacks on other people than general complaints about the game.

16 Likes