Set lasers to sTUn, because Laser Tag is here! That's right, Laser Tag is finally ready for you to play and enjoy in the Plaza. Laser Tag marks Phase 2 of the games in Lobby. It's a Game World in the comfort of the Plaza!
- Added Laser Tag (beta) to Lobby!
- Added game activity tags to player user bars in Lobby (you can now see what games people are playing in the scoreboard!)
- Lobby game activity queue status now shows up when you are waiting for other players to join (when min players isn't reached)
- Added round and player count to Lobby activity 3D queues - so you can see what is going on
- Disabled weapon auto equip in Lobby
- Added number of players in Tower to the pause menu
- Added Steam friend support to Lobby scoreboard user bars (your Steam friends have a slight green gradient)
- Lobby games now end automatically if the player count is below the min players required
- Increased Inventory slot count to 65,535 per slot (enjoy!)
- Reduced lightmap memory usage in Plaza
- Fixed a bug where weapons in Lobby would auto equip on respawn
- Fixed Planet Panic not working in Lobby
- Fixed a desync with the Ferris Wheel and player movement
- Fixed a bug where resetting your resolution scale would not save properly and reset back to 1
You can follow our current developments on our Trello:
You can report bugs on our forums:
Or you may also report bugs on our Steam community, but please expect slower response time.