The Laser Tag Update (0.3.2.0)

Set lasers to sTUn, because Laser Tag is here! That’s right, Laser Tag is finally ready for you to play and enjoy in the Plaza. Laser Tag marks Phase 2 of the games in Lobby. It’s a Game World in the comfort of the Plaza!

Changes

• Added Laser Tag (beta) to Lobby!
  • Added game activity tags to player user bars in Lobby (you can now see what games people are playing in the scoreboard!)
  • Lobby game activity queue status now shows up when you are waiting for other players to join (when min players isn’t reached)
  • Added round and player count to Lobby activity 3D queues - so you can see what is going on
  • Disabled weapon auto equip in Lobby
  • Added number of players in Tower to the pause menu
  • Added Steam friend support to Lobby scoreboard user bars (your Steam friends have a slight green gradient)
  • Lobby games now end automatically if the player count is below the min players required
  • Increased Inventory slot count to 65,535 per slot (enjoy!)
  • Reduced lightmap memory usage in Plaza

Bug Fixes

• Fixed a bug where weapons in Lobby would auto equip on respawn
  • Fixed Planet Panic not working in Lobby
  • Fixed a desync with the Ferris Wheel and player movement
  • Fixed a bug where resetting your resolution scale would not save properly and reset back to 1

UPCOMING UPDATES

You can follow our current developments on our Trello:
https://trello.com/b/6BwRMiPw/tower-unite-roadmap

You can report bugs on our forums:
http://forums.pixeltailgames.com/c/bug-report

Or you may also report bugs on our Steam community, but please expect slower response time.

18 Likes

pew pew

3 Likes

Wow… Didn’t expect this today. But I am still very excited!

1 Like

nice, but where’s rollercoaster, if i may ask?

It’s at the boardwalk, over by the bait shop and future bumper cars area. There’s a big “Poseidon” sign, you can’t miss it.

It’s just a joke I don’t know anything useful please don’t hurt me.

2 Likes

tfw fishing is in upcoming updates but the arcade isn’t

2 Likes

Arcade is a massive update. One that will take a long time and is being constantly worked on in the background.

5 Likes

There’s one bug that kinda breaks it. @Foohy was busy with school and stuff though so he couldn’t do anything about it. I’m sure it’ll come out soon enough :slight_smile:

Also I’m surprised fishing is on the upcoming list in all honesty. I kinda figured that was farther away :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

You guys are doing such a great job ! Love that continue like this :smiley:

2 Likes

What are the ‘new items’?

Wow look its a… Doesn’t look like anything to me

Different lights for the studio (Studio lights)

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.