The Corrupt-A-Wish Foundation

Wish granted. Nothing has existed, nothing currently exists, and nothing ever will exist now!

I wish the vocal minority would shut up and stop misrepresenting the majority they speak for.

Wish granted, but the actual minortiy begins to riot the streets, just like the vocal ones!

I wish for the wall to not happen (I donā€™t need stuff being more expensive cos of a dumb wall.)

Wish granted, but WW3 starts

I wish people stopped complaining about Tower Unite.

Wish granted, but no one plays it anymore.
I wish for my headphone jack to work :angry:

Granted, but only Bill Clinton can hear anything from it
I wish I wasnā€™t so tired

Granted, but you can never sleep again

I wish I had more friends

Wish granted, but those will be only pepole who like you, and thereā€™s only few of them

I wish this wish wasnā€™t corrupted

Wish granted, but because of the title name, it hereby stands corrupt.
I wish for coffee and cats.

Wish granted, you get cats made of coffee and coffee made of cats

Wish Granted, Because you didnā€™t say a wish you donā€™t get anything!

I wish I could play the final version of Tower Unite right now!

Granted, but it is shit

I wish The Simpsons had original ideas again

Wish granted, but all other cartoons cease to exist.

I wish Afterbirth+ for The Binding of Isaac didnā€™t suck.

wish granted. It now costs 45 dollars and every item you unlock charges your account 1 dollar (Them microtransactions tho)

I wish for a million bux

You get Robux.
The currency they use on roblox.
i searched this up just for this joke fml
I wish for better jokes.

Wish granted, but nobody gets your jokes, except for people who play Roblox daily.

I wish Roblox was actually a good game. (Might as well attempt to improve somethingā€¦ right?)

1 Like

Wish granted, and this wish is so good I wont even corrupt it. Besides the fact that they are never gonna stop supporting youtube channels that ruined it in the first place.

I wish for 1000000 wishes

1 Like

NO.
JK, you can only wish for less wishes.

I wish that I had all the skills in the payday 2 skill tree unlocked and activated, with all the perk decks unlocked activated. Upon this happening, I will not be considered a criminal by any organization, including the united states government, nor will I be viewed negatively for the effects of this wish. I, nor anybody I know, will be hurt by the corruption of this wish, being property, their brain or soul, or to their direct persons.

Wish granted, but nobody can see nor hear you anymore, and you can not interact with the world in anyway, and you eventually die, insane and alone.

This got pretty dark all of a sudden.

I wish I could shapeshift!

Okay, but you can only turn irreversibly into a invincible lizard.

I wish Trump would be a great president.

Wish granted, but he will only be good only for America and your family will think earlier that he will be bad and you will move with your family to Europe no matter what.

I wish i had better internet