The Condo Real Estate Update (with a new Ball Race map as well)! (0.1.6.0)

Oh, hi there. Didn’t want to disTUrb you, but NEW CONDOS ARE HERE AND THEY’RE YOURS! That is, provided you can afford the Units.

The Condo Real Estate Is Here!

3 new Condos maps to decorate are now available! You can unlock them at the Condo Real Estate store, located on the second floor of the Tower Lobby. Each Condo map has unique save files, so you can decorate away with the same items across all your Condos! Isn’t that cool? Going forward, we plan to make more of these Condo maps to add variety to your home.

##Suite
A small, familiar Condo that’s similar to a cozy hotel room. By popular demand, this is an HD remaster of GMTower’s original suite!

##House
A two story house (with basement) surrounded by northwestern trees and a neighbourhood. This little abode has lots of rooms and a garage for your invisible car.

##Smooth Dirt
This one is for builders. It’s a completely flat surface that is really large. In our tests, it took us roughly 8 minutes (with speed shoes) to get to the edge of the map.

New Ball Race Map
##Summit
Winter is here, so to celebrate, we’ve got a fun-filled snow level for Ball Race now.

Bug Fixes

• Fixed Canvas issues (VRam, cause of blurry textures in Condos)
  • Improved Canvas load times
  • Fixed player locations on the scoreboard not updating while the scoreboard is open
  • Fixed appearance camera not working in Condo or main menu
  • Fixed Automatic Doors colliding with other items while dragging. Now you can place things around and inside Automatic Doors properly!
  • Minigolf: Fixed Out of Bounds issue on the blue path of Hole 5 on Emission

You can follow our current developments on our Trello:
https://trello.com/b/6BwRMiPw/tower-unite-roadmap

You can report bugs on our forums:
http://forums.pixeltailgames.com/c/bug-report

Or you may also report bugs on our Steam community, but please expect slower response time.

11 Likes

Question.
Is all the dirt on Smooth Dirt laid down by natural sources, such as tractors?

5 Likes

That’s what the boys in marketing tell me.

13 Likes

thats h*ckin cool

1 Like

:smile: Oh my god I wanna buy all the layouts!!

Oh boy, good thing I just won that 2.4 million unit jackpot so I can buy these new condos.

That dirt better be of top quality, I want to sniff that dirt and enjoy sniffing it.

That dirt looks incredibly promising, and of good quality, I am quite sure they mixed strawberry flavor into it to make it smell good.

1 Like

HA filthy peasents.
My garage can hold TWO invisible cars.

Holy hugging hug, the GMTower suite is back. Oh happy days :raised_hands:

Does anyone feel like the House is unfinished? Several wall and ceiling textures can’t be edited, the way doors open make it feel even smaller, most furniture clips through counters or walls if you put it in their normal places, and you can’t even go through windows.

2 Likes

Our prayers were answered! :smile:

The house itself feels incredibly narrow and crammed, and some doors open in a way that they completely block ways. There is also a huge amount of small rooms, way more than most people would need. Overall House is my least favorite map of the four we currently have.

I’d like it if Suite was just by itself without all the other ones surrounding it.

1 Like

In my opinion I honestly like the way it is.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.