[Suggestion] Soundtrack while playing mini-golf (at least 1 per course)

While playing mini-golf, something feels missing from the immersion while putting - no music/soundtrack.

Towards the end of “Treasure Cove”, you get that lovely pirate theme playing. It is a shame you only hear it for about 6 seconds. It would be wonderful to hear this playing throughout the course. Basically, could we get 1 soundtrack per mini-golf course that plays throughout the entire match?

I didn’t locate this via search, so I thought it would be a good idea as I believe it would make the game-play more enjoyable and immersive, versus playing to almost complete silence.

Sound is a big thing for me, and other games have a soundtrack, but mini-golf seems to be missing it.

We purposely have no music during Minigolf as it is meant to be a relaxing game and a game where you voice chat with others. Having music going constantly would be way more annoying than other game worlds, as Minigolf requires focus and takes up time.

6 Likes

Thanks.

In that case, may I suggest an on-off toggle option possibly?

An interesting choice though. I find myself focusing heaviest in Ball Race mode and the music for it soothing, oh well :stuck_out_tongue: It really pends on the user I suppose. Even studying for exams and stuff was always easier with music personally.
Love the Midori theme though <3 Might just run that while playing mini-golf :3

I totally agree. As much as I love minigolf, I don’t often play it because it’s so boring with no music.

I’m indifferent to the idea just because I’m so used to silence in Towers (and GMT).

Golf with your friends has music and it’s not annoying at all. In fact in some cases, like their 'twilight map, I think it adds a lot to the feel of the level. Most other golf games I can think of have soundtracks too.

I certainly don’t think it would be a bad thing though.