Story Time!

then stanley died 6 years later while fapping at an internet cafe

to Tower Unite rule 34

He woke up, realizing he fainted due to the amount of chicken that were on him making him suffocating.

Thank god that he forgot his copy of Persona 3 FES! Imagine in what kind of imagery that would have turned into.

1 Like

Stanley decided to get back to that map, walking toward that red cross, which was around 1000 miles ahead, in Kantō region.

To Stanley’s surprise, a game of Planet Panic was being played on the path. He tried talking to them, but his chipmunk voice didn’t help.

The cats and dogs all laughed at him, forgetting what they were battling for.

They then, remembered what they were battling over, just as one of the balls hit Stanley’s left foot.

"D’oh!!"

But it wasn’t a PP ball, as a yellow rat monster came out of it.

"D’oh!!"

1 Like

" Yo! Who’s the dickhead who summoned me during my morning pee?" said the now talking yellow rat monster

Stanley looked down at the talking yellow rat monster that is completely original and not protected by copyright, and saw on a tag written on its back in Chinese.

“皮卡丘”

Stanley, only knowing Japanese, assumes that it meant that the talking yellow rat monster was a bootleg from China.

“HEY, at least I can talk!” yelled the new named monster Chukapi.

Stanley started to laugh at Chukapi. Chipmunks all around the world came to Stanley because they thought he was a chipmunk, so they brought Stanley to the chipmunks’ lair.

1 Like

The chipmunks threw Stanley in a cell, along with multiple others human people.

All of the other humans, even those that didn’t look that human, all had similar tags that Chukapi had, thus they were all Chinese bootlegs as well.

Bootleg Mufasa looked over the mountain and said to Stanley,
“Everything the light touches is our kingdom.”