Stop with the lame changelog TU puns

please, they make me cringe

Are they TU much for you to handle?

I apologize for nothing!

19 Likes

TUtally

They are TUbular!

(I regret using language from the 80s)

They already started recycling some of the old ones, so it’s only a matter of time until they run out of puns :smiling_imp:

Do these puns TUrigger you?

1 Like

I thought they were pretty spectacular myself. Couldn’t really think of one to respond with, so I’ll have to find a pun TUtorial.

1 Like

It’ll be ToUgh for us TU stop now. We sTUff each TUbular update with a mixTUre of goodies and the puns are just naTUral. We’re pretty sTUbborn when it comes to our sTUpid puns, though.

33 Likes

19 Likes

I’ll be sure to TUne in, for the next pun.

3 Likes

He must be getting really TUired of these puns.

We are taking things TU far!

1 Like

looks like the cat is out of the sack now am i right ha ha

8 Likes

I guess we can TUrn it down a notch…

please end me

Can we all please run out quicker so mac has nothing left to use

1 Like

I know taking the puns posted here might seem graTUitous, but its acTUally a fanTUstic way to keep a healthy pun invenTUry. I wouldn’t mind seeing anything posted here in fuTUre update announcements. There are quite a few nice, asTUte ones available here, after all.

3 Likes

some of the puns in here are really forced, don’t u think

5 Likes

Yep we ran out

Well, puns require susTUnance to grow. If you try and harvest so many at once, there’s bound to be one or TU bad ones. This is not a sign of a TUrn for the worse; it’s just naTUral. I’m certain that there are TUtorials to help atTUne our skills, and if we band TUgether then I believe that we can look unTU the future with confidence.

5 Likes

fuTUre*

2 Likes