Staring into the face of madness

Once we successfully summoned this powerful being, I made the mistake of looking directly into its face. I was overwhelmed with all of the answers to the universe, a vast amount of knowledge no mortal or even ghost could possibly comprehend. I blacked out for who knows how long. When I finally awoke, I found myself at home, about an hour later, with a minor headache. When I went online and tried to tell people of the amazing knowledge I now had, everyone would always reply with “Doesn’t look like anything to me.”.

I am currently in hiding, as I now fear for my safety, I wasn’t supposed to survive that encounter, and now posses the universes ultimate answer: Half life 3’s release date. I don’t know how much longer I have until they fin-

ToxicBoo was never seen again. Some people wonderd where he went for awhile, but eventually, everyone forgot about him.

I’m such a huge edgelord.

16 Likes

What is this? Doesn’t look like anything to me.

Seriously though is that a fugin cosmic catsack

1 Like

Yeah, Gryphon got one out of a gold catsack during his 1,000 silver catsack opening event.

1 Like

Damn, that’s super rad! Do they have any plans with it?

1 Like

You can;t open them yet. Eventually, they’ll have entirely exclusive items you won’t be able to find anywhere else.

1 Like

Honestly if I got one I wouldn’t want to open it, just display it in the middle of my condo on top of a podium and with fifty lights shining down on it.

5 Likes

3 Likes

9 Likes

2 Likes