Soundtrack Download Issues

there’s literally nothing
pls
I need my sick beats

Can you verify that you have the soundtrack dlc installed?

This is not helpful to us at all.

I just checked the depot, the soundtrack depot has 867.3 MB of data that should be downloading for you.

On the off chance you haven’t already done so, try verifying the game integrity. It could just be Steam being Steam.

Sorry about the initial saltiness. Didn’t mean for my post to sound angry like that, was more of a “this thing has been having problems for a looong time now and you’re still selling it. Could hurt the game, you know” kinda post.
Anyway, I have downloaded and installed the soundtrack normally. I even remember the songs being there a few updates prior. I’ll try verifying the integrity, could help.

As far as we know, this is one of the first reports of the soundtrack downloading completely empty. Issues in the past have been with adding new songs, which we have fixed.

On our end, Steam has the proper files and should download them to your client.

1 Like

Alright. I’ll try to get it working on my side, somehow.

Once again, I’m sorry for how the original post ended up sounding. The saltiness wasn’t intentional :sweat_smile:

Ok, turns out I’m just a huge fucking idiot.

All this time, I was searching in a Tower folder located in my D: Steam folder. Turns out, for some reason (that I don’t particulary get or care about), I have a second instance of the folder (and almost the entire game) in my Skyrim modding folder. That one Steam regards as the proper one and also has all the songs. What is weird about the entire thing is that the first one used to be the “official” folder not so long ago, and also included some of the songs.

Sigh

Sorry for all the trouble. You can lock this thread now.

3 Likes