Some suggestions

Greetings!

Hello again!
This has come under fire time and time again. Honestly, after a few walks around the plaza isn’t that big, and you start to remember where stuff is. I do agree with you though, the realtor has always been hard to find. I feel like if he went under where the Upgrades store is going to be, it might be in plain sight to new players and wouldn’t be too hard of a hunt.

I think it would be really creative if the changelog were presented in this fashion, but other than that I don’t see this becoming a heavily used item.

Howdy!
I swear this was suggested before, but I can’t find it for the life of me. I just found it, but it never got its own suggestion thread. Huh. I’m all for this, if it has the same functionality as the jack-o-lanterns :wink:

I’m gonna point you to this thread… it was talked about 2 years ago and it met some harsh criticism.

And this thread.

Hope this answers your suggestion!

Hello to you too!
You’re in luck, this is already planned!

Hi there!
Trading has been a topic of hot debate, still don’t know what the plans are for it. Maybe someone else can shed light on the subject?

Also a note, next time you have suggestions, we prefer to have each suggestion in a seperate thread. We have a vote system, and if people vote for this thread, we don’t know which feature people are voting for :wink:

6 Likes