Some kinda Problem with Steam?

I cant use the Steam Overlay ingame and i dont see everything ingame? Like idk some “notifications” ingame like that the Dragon died in LittleCrusader as example

This seems more applicable in the Questions section as it isn’t really a “bug” and more some issue you’re having without much explanation.

You have to explain a lot clearer if you need help.
You can’t use the overlay and you don’t see everything?
Give us some PC specs, details, how exactly you did everything.

My PC Specs are… GTX 1060 6gb version, i5 6500 with 8 gb ddr4 ram (just to name the most important specs) And i cant open my steam overlay at all nothing happens when i press Shift and Tab but on other games it works. And i dont know how to explain because im not even clearly sure what everything misses in my sight because i keep forgetting it… but i also got a diffrent bug since a longer while that i cant equip any accesoires if that matters?

Uninstall the game and reinstall it. May be a download issue.

i did already but the “bug” is still there

Try fiddling with your graphics settings.

Still nothing (put everything from Ultra to Medium)

hm, try updating your NVidia drivers?

I did, still not working

did you try verifying your game cache?

Umm i dont think so

The “verify” option

Okay i verified it now…still cant use Steam Overlay

Do you have any applications in the background (such as FRAPS)? Don’t know why they would mess up in-game notifications, but having them running tends to break Steam Overlay.

Umm i got MSI Afterbuner with the Monitoring for ingame usage is that a problem?

Don’t have personal experience with Afterburner, but you could try disabling it to see if it helps.

Nope still not working

Is the Steam Overlay enabled?

Yes im not that stupid to turn it off lmao

Nobody said you were but with tech support, once all the obvious causes are used up, it comes time to start asking the stupid questions.