Solo is back! Maybe?

We’ll to all of you that remember me from GMod Tower, hello long time no see!

To any newer players who take the time to read this, greetings! Nice to make your acquaintance and i hope to see you sometime in the future in game. I am a decently old player that can date back to Lobby 1. I was madly addicted with ball race and would like to consider myself one of the better runners…even thought im probably not. If i end up coming back you can most likely find me in there.

Theres a possibility that i might be coming back to good ol’ tower. Currently at this time i’m trying to find out more info about what happened to my stuff and depending on how that goes influences my decision on returning. After 750 hours in the game I would prefer to keep everything that i worked hard for. So long story short. Hope everything works out and i get the opportunity to play with everyone in game.

9 Likes

Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay! :raising_hand:

Welcome back to the community! :smiley:

Hello Solo, welcome to the TU forums! I hope you get to stay here!

thats one satanic playtime

oh yeah welcome to the forums

1 Like

Welcome to the forums Solo. :slight_smile: Last time I checked it was possible to get your currency worth (including the value of your items) back from gmt to tower unite. I hope you will come back to the tower in the future.

Good to see you again @Solo! I hope to see you again on TU. Its great to have you back.

Hi @Solo, i’m PatrykPL24, but you can call me @PatrykPL24. :wink:

Also, i don’t know you because i didn’t play GMT.
Also i don’t think you will find me in game because 50% of community plays only on chicago server, but i play on the best one by ping (frankfurt 1)

Alsoo…
666 hours…

Welcome back, fellow GMT player!

welcome back !

Welcome aboard solo

Welcome to the Community and Forums @Solo!

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.