Small Quality of Life/Tweaks Improvements

I feel it’s a little soon to be suggesting stuff, but i’ll go ahead and do it anyway. Here’s some of the things that came to mind during my first two playthroughs

• Arrow to offscreen heal stations
    The healing station seems to get more and more crucial as the game goes on and zombies deal more damage. An arrow pointing towards any off screen could help group people together rather than splitting up.

• Cross particles on heal stations
    Perhaps it’s just me, but it isn’t entirely obvious what the healing station looks like at first and I was thinking some particles could better explain what it is you’re looking for at a glance.

• Quick communication menu
    Seeing as this is a cooperative gamemode and it’s full of constant action I feel a way of quickly communicating would help out. An example of what i’m thinking can be seen in TF2 where you push Z X or C to open up a little menu and choose from messages to send out such as “MEDIC!” or “Thanks!”

• Controls on the loading screen
    This seems to be the most input-intensive gameworld thus far and an overview of what does what while you’re loading in can help better explain the mode.

• Larger and brighter pick up models
    Some of the weapon models seem a little too small compared to the effects around them or be a dark silhouette and make it hard to know what you’re grabbing until you’re right on top of it. Larger and brighter models should really help here.

That’s all I have for now, and huge props to the devs for all their hard work! Hope to see some love for this gamemode for a long time.

2 Likes

These are all very useful. Thanks!

2 Likes