Road to regular

I have completed most of the tasks to move on to regular. I hope in the next few days I will become a regular.

3 Likes

You still need to get 2 more likes and be here for 9 more days. It’s only given out every 100 days and you’ve been here 91. I have no way of knowing if you’ve hit the 25% of topics and post created, so you’ll have to figure that one out. But yeah, you’re potentially close.

Ah, young grasshopper. The heavenly state of being a “regular” is not something you pursue. You sharpen your skills and open your eyes, you train and grow and improve, and all that to build, heal and protect… until one day, regular-ness comes to you. Like a shy bird, carried by a faint breeze- you might not tame it, but if you offer it a patient arm to stand on, it might grace you with its company. Anger the bird, however, and it’ll take off, never to be seen again.

9 Likes

I really like that analogy.

1 Like

Just as a disclaimer, I wasn’t being serious.

1 Like

I know but still a great anlogy.

2 Likes

Man, that was fucking deep. Fucking Plato, Jr. over here. lol

1 Like

In the simplest way I can put it, just be semi-active and not a completely terrible poster so your post-to-like ratio isn’t bad.
Though I have said this in a ton of other regular-related threads: being regular isn’t really that exciting or special. You get to move and rename topics, and a title to rub into other people’s faces with hope that they care. Don’t pay attention to the “regular lounge” the official site mentions, it doesn’t exist here.

Its more for the title.

Good luck!

thanks

I like how theres strats and stats to get regular and i just got it accidentally three times just by using the forums.