Remembering GMod Tower (Video) - WE NEED YOU!

Me and @Link came up with the idea of a sweet video we can all contribute to, with my own editing skills (what remains of course) and Link’s large library of clips he has of Lobby 1&2 we thought we should extend the library even more. We wan’t you, YES YOU! To post your best memories down below IN VIDEO FORMAT (see further down for details). Because we hopefully will receive a decent amount of responses we probably will have to cut down the amount of clips used in the final video. Just as a notice, we don’t have a deadline.

Video Details & Requirements

• We are looking for YOUR best moments/memories while playing, so pick something nostalgic to you.
  • We expect the video quality to be at least 720p, any videos below will not be used.
  • All credit will be given, such as your username on screen and a link to your channel or other social media platform you choose.
  • Lobby 1 and 2 videos are both equally welcome.
  • Please send us unedited clips, this means raw footage you took without text, copyrighted music, memes or pepes etc. (Please also no voices/sounds outside of the game)
  • Videos of the minigames will also be welcome (less chance of them showing up however compared to other clips)
    Send ALL of your submissions to my email:
    rphillips81@hotmail.co.uk

Any questions, just ask below!

Remember Screenshots ARE allowed

3 Likes

Do screenshots count?

2 Likes

Yes, thanks for asking because I forgot to mention that! As long as the screenshots are a good enough resolution they might also be included.

2 Likes

Well. i suppose my entry couldn’t hurt

4 Likes

how can i help? besides being the wine ghost with a pimp hat awkwardly floating above evreyone.

1 Like

Occasionally a funny clip will be added, who doesn’t love jokes!

2 Likes

ok gud ill be random pimp ghost

1 Like

One of my favorite parts is when I made a pile of dead bodies… Don’t question it…
(Here’s my youtube channel if you need it for the credits or
something):

3 Likes

So… what @Massaki is doing?

3 Likes

I’ve been taking screenshots all month. Ill filter through and see whats up. Also, trying to record some GMT footage- what do you use to record? I’m using OBS but I get some MASSIVE screen tears and pixelation.

E: Fixed tears/pixelation. Footage coming!

3 Likes

Here’s a virus clip you can use.

6 Likes

amazing 10/10 best aim

3 Likes

Welcome
This badge is granted when you receive your first like on a post. Congratulations, you’ve posted something that your fellow community members found interesting, cool, or useful!

Who ever liked that post thank you :smile:

2 Likes

That was accidentally me… I’m liking all the content that will be used in the video, but I forgot you commented on someone else’s video haha. But hey you got a badge :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

thx bruh! dun wurry ill try to make something.

1 Like

Don’t feel the need to make something, just send us your raw footage if you have any. Other than that don’t bother, its not that much of a deal!

2 Likes

ok but still random pimp ghost will live On.

1 Like

That. Was. Wow.

3 Likes

I have a question, which channel will this video go on?

3 Likes

I’d imagine mine, we haven’t discussed this yet but speaking in advance it’s more suited to my content. I also will probably do most of the editing, at this moment in time were just getting resources. And without it, it would be impossible to make. I’m looking into using other channels’s videos as they can capture what others have missed out on.

2 Likes