Re-priced copycat tool won't give me the 50,000 units it's supposed to

I got the copycat tool the day the update for it released, then the update that repriced released and states I can sell it for the full price I bought it for and buy a new one at the lower price. But when I go to sell mine, it says it will only give me 2,500 units.
These units are easy to earn back so I don’t mind that much, but it’s still annoying that I can’t get my money back when I was told I could do so.

Your Steam Inventory is showing you bought only one Copycat tool on the 17th, which was after the reprice. I see no record of a Copycat being purchased before that date or during when it was priced at 50,000.

Well that is confusing. I played the game the day it came out because I’ve been excited to see the tools from the trello for a while. o.o I haven’t played it at all until today since I saw the update blog for the reprice.
If there’s nothing that can be done about it that’s fine, I can live without the units, it’s just really weird.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.