Random Events

Maybe if they actually walked around their shop…like, cleaning glass display cases, hanging up shirts and stuff. It’d be interesting and you could make a relatively simple animation loop…

1 Like

@DignifiedPeach I’m adding your suggestion to the post as well.

1 Like

@Arctiq @anon12484423
I’ve added both of your suggestions to the Original Post

Let me see if I can try and give some more suggestions to build this listen even further:

• An anti-gravity event, where you enter your condo and most of furniture is floating in mid air. Touching them would also multiply it’s velocity in air.
  • Preceding to the meteor in beach you could see, during the night, several shooting stars and eventually the meteor falling down.
  • When loading a video on the cinema, there’s a chance an advertisement of one of the stores will start playing.
  • Randomly, a cardboard cow will appear at random locations in the lobby.
  • When spinning the wheel, there’s a chance that the wheel falls over, having broken from the piece that supports it.
  • In the lobby there’s a chance one can have of finding a genie lamp. Rubbing it would free the genie and give you Units.

I will try to think more to help contribute more suggestions. :yum:

5 Likes

@PoliteWhale
Added :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is brilliant.

2 Likes

Here is what I can come up with for now…

• The music played outside of game worlds will change on occasion (different instruments added in or removed).
  • Players considered "out of bounds" will rarely have ____ happen to them, or they earn an award.
  • Something might happen inside one of the unused buildings in the plaza or at the boardwalk.
  • The water slides rarely spawn in a pool floater with a unique texture, similar to what GMT did.
  • The umbrella chairs at the beach may disappear or reappear in different locations from time to time.
  • The background of the banners outside of the game world building may fade to different environments. (For example, the banner for Minigolf depicts a mountainous setting, where it could rarely change to a different environment)
  • The candy displayed in the Theatre can change periodically.
  • Something could fall off of the Tower at the plaza.
Sorry for any duplicate suggestions! I may suggest more later.
2 Likes

A random tank paradrops on the fountain,crushing it in the process.

Also after that event,there will be for a limited time tank pets.

Sometimes theres a nuclear bomb that explodes far away from the beach.

Sometimes a random flying train appears and brings people to a magical journey.

Sometimes the game turns blocky like in minecraft.

personally i wouldn’t want anything that was jump scare or “scare” related, that’s why i don’t play scary games, i literally if there was a chance were i’d have sleep paralysis in game, i wouldn’t purchase the game, or that there was any chance for any scare in the lobby because the lobbys never been a scare place. it’s been family friendly and nice, (i never touched the lobby 1 scary haunted condo thing next to the arcade, atleast the only day it was out)

WOW! Good job thinking up ALL of these idea’s @Bokchoi I bet this took you ages to write! BUT… if we have all of these added, it would be REALLY buggy / laggy / glitchy and require even more powerful servers witch is a bit of a shame

I have another event idea: A gigantic robot smashes down into the lobby, destroying everything (perhaps the players are transported to a destroyed version of the lobby?). Everyone in the area is given a rocket launcher and a mini-gun to destroy it. If it gets destroyed before it flies off, the players in the area are awarded a huge unit bonus.

@NuttyNinja
Unreal Engine is a ton more powerful than you’re thinking. Zak himself said that some of the over the top things are do able.

@Noobular
Panic at Horror Hill is going to knock your socks off.

@Arctiq @CRITAWAKETS @Erickson9610
I’ve added your posts to the Original Post.

Here’s another one: Lightning begins striking the lobby. If you get struck you turn into a mushroom for one minute.

1 Like

@Arctiq
Added.

@Arctiq

Is that a reference to something?

@Suburban
Nope.

It should be you turn into a pig :wink:

Yes We need this, Im a nuclear bomb maniac

1 Like

My list of ideas:
-A giant hole appears in the lobby for no reason and going down it brings you to a magical forest with a teleporter at the end to bring you out of it.

-You can see jet fighters fly overhead, some of them preforming air tricks like aileron rolls

-Men in sunglasses and black suits surround a random player and captures them, bringing them to a Half-Life-inspired room where the walls close in on you. If you can escape, you are awarded with a small unit bonus, rad sunglasses and a black suit.

-Air pirates jump down to the lobby from an air ship. They begin stealing the props from the many stores.

-An air ship steals the ferris wheel. If you are on the ferris wheel at the time, you are given a parachute and you have to jump down to safety. Players that were on the ferris wheel at the time are given a small unit bonus for the inconvenience.

@Arctiq
You have even more ideas? I’ll add them to the rest.