Pretty big problem(for me)

Hi everyone, i have a problem with my game(Tower Unite) : when i spawn on plaza, every textures is really ugly, then i go outside, my game freezes for 10 sec, then i walk around and it re-freeze one more time, and a lot of times!

Specs: GTX 760, Quad Core 2 Q9550, P5K-E, 8GB Ram 800MHZ

Thanks for help.

Uhm,
There is really no easy way for me to say it but your pc is REALLY old.
The only 800MHZ ram modules i could find was the DDR2s so im guessing the parts in your pc are around 8-10 years old.

Anyway id recommend trying and set the graphics settings to something like medium/low in the hope it might stop some of the lagging.
Based on the benchmarks of said parts i will say that there isn’t much else that can be done other than that.

My professional opinion would be that you should consider building a new pc if you have the financial capability and knowledge, i gladly wanna help you finding the parts that will best suit what you wanna use your pc for if you need it.

And here is a list of the minimum requirements required to play TU for you to look at:

Ok, nice thanks for everything
Do you think this one could run it easily? https://www.topachat.com/pages/detail2_cat_est_micro_puis_rubrique_est_w_kitevo_puis_ref_est_in10106742.html

• my gtx 760
    And if you don’t understand what’s in the website here’s the specs

RAM-8GB RAM 2400 Mhz
CPU-Ryzen 5 1500X
Motherbord-MSI B350 PC MATE
GPU-GTX 760

Thanks.

Your gpu is a little too weak for the cpu so you might run into a bottleneck, but said bottleneck shouldn’t be super severe and you should still be good to play.
Otherwise if the bottleneck is too severe you might wanna upgrade to a GTX 970 or 980.

OK, thanks for everything.

But now, the game crashed for the first time…

Do you mean the new build you listed or are you still with the old one.
If it’s the new build id recommend trying to set all your graphical settings to high and setting it to run in a borderless fullscreen or windowed mode in the same resolution in that your screen is set to, then work your way back from there if it becomes nessecary. (still crashes/freezes/lags to the point where it’s impossible to play)

Yes it’s impossible to play, thanks. And i mean old one.

I had specs like this a little more than a year ago, and I could play on medium settings. Only I had a GTX 460, so I don’t see why you can’t play.

Have you updated your video drivers?