Plaza Events

[ul][li]“Minigame announcement message (for chat)” has been checked off on the “Gameplay Checklist” checklist.[/li][li]“Minigame weapon handling” has been checked off on the “Gameplay Checklist” checklist.[/li][li]“Minigame handling of potions” has been checked off on the “Gameplay Checklist” checklist.[/li][li]“Minigame leaving and joining while the game is going” has been checked off on the “Gameplay Checklist” checklist.[/li][li]“Events tie into dialogue system” has been checked off on the “Gameplay Checklist” checklist.[/li][/ul]

7 Likes

[ul][li]“Decide on event list” has been checked off on the “Pre-planning Event Systems (desirable goals/brainstorming)” checklist.[/li][/ul]

7 Likes

[ul][li]“Event handler” has been checked off on the “Gameplay Checklist” checklist.[/li][/ul]

6 Likes

[ul][li]“Minigame spawning handler” has been checked off on the “Gameplay Checklist” checklist.[/li][/ul]

6 Likes

[ul][li]“Minigame loop” has been checked off on the “Gameplay Checklist” checklist.[/li][/ul]

6 Likes

It would be nice if there was an event where a treasure chest (maybe more units than a normal treasure chest) would be hidden on the map.

2 Likes

Yeah, that could definitely work for a metal detector event.

[ul][li]“Minigame HUD weapon HUD” has been checked off on the “Gameplay Checklist” checklist.[/li][li]“Minigame HUD timer” has been checked off on the “Gameplay Checklist” checklist.[/li][/ul]

4 Likes

God, these updates are killing me. I’m so fucking hyped for this. I just want it to come out already. lol

Yeah, me too. Definitely in my 4 most hyped-for features.
I mean, they’re real time-limited events. What’s not to love about that? What game couldn’t benefit from them?

2 Likes

[ul][li]“Minigame scoring” has been checked off on the “Gameplay Checklist” checklist.[/li][li]“Minigame HUD score effect” has been checked off on the “Gameplay Checklist” checklist.[/li][/ul]

3 Likes

[ul][li]“Minigame score storage (incase a player leaves the minigame)” has been checked off on the “Gameplay Checklist” checklist.[/li][/ul]

3 Likes

[ul][li]“Minigame scoreboard support” has been checked off on the “Gameplay Checklist” checklist.[/li][/ul]

3 Likes

[ul][li]“Minigame handling of equippables” has been checked off on the “Gameplay Checklist” checklist.[/li][/ul]

3 Likes

[ul][li]“Minigame HUD rank list” has been checked off on the “Gameplay Checklist” checklist.[/li][/ul]

4 Likes

[ul][li]“Minigame clean up (half there)” has been checked off on the “Gameplay Checklist” checklist.[/li][/ul]

5 Likes

[ul][li]“Minigame handle players who are already in the area” has been checked off on the “Gameplay Checklist” checklist.[/li][/ul]

4 Likes

[ul][li]“Minigame HUD score description (aka “long shot!”)” has been checked off on the “Gameplay Checklist” checklist.[/li][/ul]

4 Likes

[ul][li]“Minigame handle toggling player damage (for deathmatch minigames)” has been checked off on the “Gameplay Checklist” checklist.[/li][/ul]

5 Likes

[ul][li]“Minigame extra variable storage” has been checked off on the “Gameplay Checklist” checklist.[/li][/ul]

5 Likes