Piano Minigame

I was thinking, piano is a great way to share with friends, i mean, i opened up my condo with a piano in it, at least 15 people came to play piano (not all at once, but in the transcurse of the day) and i tought, what about making a minigame just like typing derby, but with the piano notes in it? with time limit being about 30 seconds more than would take a perfect playing of the sheet that is being played, and the more perfect u get it, the more points, would be nice since it’s a game with music in it <3

There used to be a music sheet you could use if you pressed spacebar, but for some reason it no longer works. Not sure if it’s a bug or if they’ve just removed it.

Sheet music was available back in GMT, and I don’t think it was ever available in TU. As far as I can tell, it’s a feature they want to improve (probably to get player made custom sheet music available, since 99% of GMT’s sheet music would probably be copyright infringing).

A minigame would be fun, especially if it could be done with any custom sheet of music.

3 Likes