Physical Tower Unite CD Case

Hey! I made this for a friend, whom I got Tower Unite for their birthday, and wanted to share it here. It’s a DVD case for tower unite with a labeled disc inside! The DVD is filled to the brim with Catsack pictures and the Gmod Tower Soundtrack, instead of an actual game since TU uses steam.

Front;

Front & Back;

DVD Label;

27 Likes

I’ll take 10.

Okay maybe like 50,000.

21 Likes

6 Likes

It was originally an old game that belonged to my brother :S

Only case I had handy. uvu

2 Likes

Please give us a .png of the case you made. I will pay you with fake money

First post in this thread.

1 Like

Thanks, dunno how I didn’t see that

Nice job on this! It really looks like an official game when you get it inside the case.

Filled to the brim with catsack pictures you say? What did you go in a circle around one spamming f12? :joy_cat:

1 Like

Now I kind of wish I had done that! I took a couple copies of pictures of catsacks and made a ton of copies of them. Unfortunately I cannot take more pictures as I am about to give my friend her present in a couple hours!

4 Likes

This looks fantastic, thanks for using my cover art!

1 Like

Yes! Your cover is very well done uvu

idk if i’m able to say any swearwords here but Holy shit that’s an AWESOME case!! Even better than EA/Ubisoft etc’s cases to be honest. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, I’d just have to set up a steam library on the disc with only the game. But what’s the point in having a static version of the game that can’t update?

3 Likes