"Pay a visit" before buying Condos

I’ve been saving to buy the Underwater Condo for a while now. But one thing that is making me have thoughts about really buying, is: is it actually worthy?

One thing that would completely change that was if there was a way for you to visit the condos before buying. Without any furniture.
That way we could actually know exactly what we’re buying, so then we wouldn’t regret.

There’s videos showcasing them, but I don’t think that’s enough.

Pro tip: don’t buy the underwater condo, the concept is cool but you can’t build anything accurately there because of its shape (actually it all depends on what you want to build, but whatever)
Maybe make it like this: pay 1/100 of the condo’s total price to visit it once. just a random addition i felt like leaving, i’ll let others debate

5 Likes

I remember thinking the exact same thing when I wanted to buy the house condo. Odds are that someone’s gonna tell you to just go condo hopping and look there but i’d love to see this in game, shouldn’t be too hard since it’s just loading a level but idunno. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

You can always join another person’s hosted condo. Granted, the condo of choice may not be hosted when you’d get online, it’s still an option. That’s how I “tried” Underwater before buying.

4 Likes

Most of the time, nobody will have the condo you are looking for (like house)

Just bought the Underwater Condo and I’m not happy with it. rip

1 Like

They confirmed they were gonna be working on a way to sell condos soon. At least you’ll be able to get some of your money back :slight_smile:

What about a 3D overview of the building, showing off every room from bird view?

Example: https://goo.gl/images/2ZQNc8

Then you could turn the building with the mouse, zoom in and such.

3 Likes

That’d be awesome.

If there was a way, I’d suggest keeping the “Sad Boy Room” locked; As only the most committed Tower-ers (that’s a word right?) may know the Sad Boy Room’s majesty.

I do see where you’re coming from, but isn’t that is what the “That New Condo” videos are for? And if that isn’t good enough for you, than you can always just join another person’s condo just like @Br0chure said.

2 Likes