Patch for Update 0.1.1.5

New to the Condo: Item Finder!
Tired of losing track of your items? Well, look no further, as we’ve added a new item finder to the condo management menu. Just hold C while in your condo, click “Find Items,” and the menu will display. You’ll see a list of all the items that are currently placed down in your condo. Hover over them in the list to visually see the item or stash it back into your main inventory. Finally, never lose those pesky beach balls.

Changes:

• Item tooltips now appear below the inventory UI as we noticed they get in the way of finding specific item icons and that’s just terrible
  • Made Lobby 1 plate inventory icon a little bit better

Fixes:

• Fixed Lobby 1 trophy being really dark
  • Fixed a bug where you could pick up items that are in the trash state (empty pizza boxes, etc.)
  • Fixed inventory items (and pets) teleporting to the entrance of the Condo wrongly
  • Fixed a bug where the inventory would instantly close if the key binding was changed in the DefaultInput.ini
  • Reduced water splash sound effect volume
  • Fixed a bug where if you were noclipping and hit a ceiling fan or trampoline, you would fall forever

Please note that servers do not need to be updated for this patch.

You can follow our current developments on our Trello:
https://trello.com/b/6BwRMiPw/tower-unite-roadmap

Thanks again for being patient with us while we got this sorted out. We love you.

23 Likes

Good job patching it up! Went quicker than expected. Item Finder is neat.

1 Like

Super quick patch, I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again you guys are the most responsive and talented game devs I’ve witnessed. Keep up the great work!

1 Like

Awesome, thanks for the quick update :grinning:!

1 Like

Really impressive how many bug reports you fixed in this one, right after they were posted a few hours ago.

2 Likes

Where is crate number 427?!

4 Likes

Probably working for a company in a big building where he is crate number 427.

3 Likes

Well done, Pixeltail games!

1 Like

Nicee!

2 Likes

You guys are awsome!

2 Likes

So Happy You Guys Are So Quick With The Patches And Updates
Keep Up The Good Work Guys