Parental Controls

Card

https://trello.com/c/26gcyWRW/159-parental-controls

Description

This card has no description.

Features

[ul][li]Disable chat[/li][li]Enable profanity filter[/li][li]Disable media players[/li][li]Disable canvas[/li][/ul]

Canvas Content Controls

[ul][li]Editable list UI for whitelist/blacklist editing[/li][li]Whitelist[/li][li]Blacklist[/li][li]Blocking all canvases always[/li][li]Trusting players[/li][li]Not trusting players[/li][li]Notification when joining a condo to warn user[/li][li]Being able to block a specific canvas[/li][li]Mark canvas as NSFW[/li][/ul]

6 Likes

[ul][li]“Enable profanity filter” has been checked off on the “Features” checklist.[/li][li]“Disable canvas” has been checked off on the “Features” checklist.[/li][/ul]

5 Likes

[ul][li]“Disable chat” has been checked off on the “Features” checklist.[/li][/ul]

5 Likes

finally, i won’t be called a furry anymore

12 Likes

lol

1 Like

The profanity filter still turns “fuck” to “hug” right?

10 Likes

Gore? Where the hell is there gore? Lol

2 Likes

in virus when you shoot there’s blood
and blood is scary D::::::::

6 Likes

i second this

2 Likes

I’ll enable this just so I can change fuck to hug if ya know. It does do that…

4 Likes

You’ll still get called one, you just won’t know about it.

3 Likes

Virus and zombie massacre game worlds have gore, so if the parents disable gore, they won’t play gore games like zombie massacre or virus

They’ll still be able to play them, the gore will just be replace (ie: green coloured goo) or not show at all.

Well idk, we’ll just see what the devs say about this

Oh geez. I didn’t realize people referred to blood as gore… I know gore as guts and limbs flying, like Killing Floor 2 lol

1 Like

real gore for virus after early access pls

aw hell naaa

i want BLOOD

but [quote=“bot, post:1, topic:13465”]
Disable gore
[/quote]

Oh ok