[OUTDATED] The Tower Unite Private Alpha Download

well i saw some one set up a topic saying there hosting.
heres a link to it btw

Damn it Outlook seems to be down or something right now! WHY DID I CHOOSE YOU FOR INDIEGOGO

Heck whatever, Iā€™ll host a server for a bit: 73.163.126.122

2 Likes

Y-yeah, j-just incase the devs need toā€¦ contact you right? They would only open one or two credit cards in your nameā€¦ Iā€™m certain

Know what? Fuck Google Chrome. Downloaded the whole thing only for Chrome to block it.
WELP TIME FOR ROUND 2.

1 Like

You can tell it to keep it cold

On the other hand anyone still waiting for keys?

1 Like

You can recover the file from chrome. Go to your downloads and click recover link under the first download.

I like my DLs piping hot

Meā€¦
I want my motherhugging key!

You might have a .crdownload file now. Just treat it as if it were a .7z and extract it anyways if you can find it, itā€™s what I had to do with mine

Youā€™re not the only one, donā€™t worry!

Wowā€¦ my download got 100 and then nothing happened :frowning: Iā€™m trying to redownload it

Guys if your having trouble dowloading on chrome go to downloads, and let the file in.

Having that issue too
Pretty sure itā€™s up, but may not be handshaking with the MX

When it shows up on the download toolbar, it only allows me to dismiss it (or ā€œlearn moreā€).

Though, Lirokuā€™s solution does work, so thanks!

Hopefully I get my key soon or i,ll just bail out in a while

Glad to hear Iā€™m not the only one. I sent myself an email to see if it was operational and it just now came in so its going but slow. Ungodly slow. Donā€™t want to think about how long this email will take to arrive!

Never mind. Indiegogo just sent me an email as soon as I clicked the button. Not the one I want unfortunately but at least itā€™s working

Yay, itā€™s working this time :smiley:

now to await my keyā€¦