Oh.. h-hey haha hey, hi

Gosh this is awkward, didn’t think I’d see you here.

Hey, you might remember me as the grey/blue talking horse with an obsession for @Zak’s posterior.

I guess this is like a reintroduction for all the new fellas around here and old friends alike.
I doubt I’ll be as active as I used to be, stuff’s been a-going on and I’ve not had a lot of time to spend lately.

For those who didn’t know, I used to obsessively post here daily, read every single new post on every single thread and spammed the like button left right and center, before disappearing back in 2016 around June or something.

Since that disappearance, a few major things happened:
I moved out and got my own place at the young-ish? age of 21 back in August 2016
My father passed away in August this year
I started college this September. I’ve done a college course before, but I’m doing another one for lack of ought better to do with my time.

So that’s that. No promises on my activity, I may or may not just disappear again so don’t get too attached, though I’m always on Steam for people who want to keep in check. Here’s to the continued development of TU, and the community around it.

10 Likes

May it last another hundred years.
Also welcome back to the community.

2 Likes

Welcome back! Hope you enjoy your time! :smiley_cat:

2 Likes

Welcome back to the forums Sapphire. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good to have you back, Saph!!

1 Like

FINALLY I’ve missed liking your posts!!!

Welcome back! It’s good to have you back on board!

2 Likes

ohye

1 Like

Welcome back to the forums! :smiley:

1 Like

Welcome back!:smiley:

1 Like

Welcome back dood! :smiley_cat:

1 Like

Thank youuuu everyone. I have the motivation, that regular shall be mine once more.

Along with all my trash posts for you to not enjoy

3 Likes

Welcome back to the tower, friend!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.