Official Tower Unite Easter Egg Thread!

I consider the text an easter egg, not the item itself

Oh ok I guess so.

Just now?

Not sure to what extent this counts but if you boot up the TowerServer.exe program for dedicated server hosting while Steam’s Game Server API is down you get a series of “joke” messages.

After a few seconds of nothing this message then pops up…

Pretty sure people can guess what happens next.

23 Likes

Anyone know how to get to that secret area under the tower? Apparently you can clip through a part of the lobby to get to it.

you can get in there through legit ways, all you need is a tiny potion

in the transit station there’s a roof to which you can jetpack through, after that there’s a rectangular box near the back end of the tower (still under the map) to which you can use a tiny potion to go through one of the cracks in the sides (1 on each side) there is the secret tunnel

2 Likes

I always go to the back of the tower where there are holes in the corners of the prefab walls.

1 Like

I don’t think anybody posted this yet, but the Wheel of Money and possibly spin2win are based somewhat off of the wheel of steam games. http://www.pixeltailgames.com/steamwheel/

3 Likes

On the House map, when it is night time and you knock on your neighbor’s door (which itself is an easter egg) the dog barks and the lights turn on. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

don’t know how many people know this but i’m fairly certain the “Wheel of Money” announcer is an homage to this WKUK skit.

15 Likes

the new smooth dirt condo map is a reference to the old gmod gm_flatgrass sandbox map

8 Likes

I just heard a message in the transit station. “The transit staff would like to remind you. You are under our control now!” or something lol.

2 Likes

I heard it say for public safety please do not urinate in the planters

1 Like

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/e9/Floral_Shoppe_Alt_Cover.jpg

9 Likes

Not sure if anyone has found this already. I do not take credit for finding this. Someone on the discord named “Kimo” seemed to have found it.
It’s a nice room that is named “HQ” based on the chat.
Not sure how it was accessed or where. Not even sure if it’s an easter egg or not.

If this isn’t an easter egg, please tell me and i’ll delete this post.

9 Likes

Nice!

Its one of the rooms when flying up in the tower.

2 Likes

Yep, just discovered that.

2 Likes

Is that like a remake of the dev HQ from the early versions of Lobby 1 in GMT?

4 Likes