Official Tower Unite Easter Egg Thread!

I did always hear something at the ending but didn’t know what I’ll have to rewatch.

EDIT: Oh right, it’s those piano notes, don’t know what they mean though :confused:

EDIT2: I believe the easter egg inthe merchant’s ched is that the fire is flipped

The piano you hear are the last few notes of the song used for the first GMTower trailer, there’s also something watching you during the fireplace shot

2 Likes

What happens when I have nothing to do?
I translate the japanese movie posters in the Theater. (please note that I have 0 knowledge of japanese)

The name of the movie on the right is apparently Raptor-chan (translated character by character, it reads “raapito-tan”, -tan being another suffix for chan).

The name of the movie on the left is Niet+: Your Dream Is a Reality (rough translation reads “your dream a fake not” - kimi no yume wa nise janai).

There’s also that movie poster with the credits at the bottom:

The quality isn’t that good but you can tell that someone had fun smashing their butt on the keyboard to type the credits.

#TheMoreYouKnow :open_mouth:

9 Likes

Lol what is that thing?

Taken in the Foods shop, but displayed in all the other cash registers in the other stores.

Everything-is-too-expensive-in-TU confirmed

7 Likes

“Huge Rip off , 2,9M unites” that’s a new kind of food eh (cause I can see it’s the fruit store register lol)

You hit V then move. You need to be the owner of the server to do so though

For those who were wondering, the part in Japanese also reads Planet Panic (puraneto panike)

1 Like

Well gee, thanks for telling us

19 Likes

Anyway im going to live up to full life consequences and go back into the files to see random shit.

1 Like

How?

People got out raged and most of them were calling it a “huge rip off”

The cash register was like that pre-launch.

We all do, Foohy, we all do

10 Likes

On the back of the projector:

A hula doll for whoever gets the reference

9 Likes

The Twilight Zone~

That’s when you get an outrageously bad score, instead of clapping, you might get one clap and someone coughing.

3 Likes

Pretty sure the mountain in the background is Mount Fuji

10 Likes

4 Likes

Pretty sure legacy items don’t count as an easter egg considering it’s pretty obvious about where they are from but I guess they are an easter egg either way.