Official Tower Unite Easter Egg Thread!

me and my friends were at the condo and I just shouted out “THE PARTY BOAT IS HERE!” and we all swam out into the ocean :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

For anyone wondering how you get the party boat, when in your condo go to time and flicker the slider from left to right and back really fast until it comes.

3 Likes

ok so i found these 4 movies in tower unites folder

1 Like

Disclaimer - Was a little clip that would popup in the Ball Race Demo’s and (I think) the Private Alpha.

Unreal - Was of course the splash art that would appear upon start up of the game.

Loading - Was the previously used loading screen. However because Unreal is buggy it was taken out. It may return.

Startup - Same deal as Loading.

2 Likes

ah ok thank you ill continue to rummage trough the files!

EDIT:i found something called Zaktestmap.umap

This was a map the early early private alpha, it was a test on health for the player.

http://i.imgur.com/GFEcVa6.png not an easter egg but i found the source karts

edit: http://i.imgur.com/CQ58OCI.png found a crossbow too, is that in virus yet?

2 Likes

yeah i hear it too sometimes

there was also the “spooked” video in those folders >w>

1 Like

Really? i didnt find it thats odd…:sweat:

yeah it was here before but been removed, If you wonder how the video was, Here it is

2 Likes

I just noticed today that apparently, the GMTower logo is on the Soda Fountain decorative item in the condo!

7 Likes

@kakkiphu Yeah apprently thats on purpose, I forgot the reasoning behind it

3 Likes

Because most of Soda machines still use the old 90s’ Pepsi Logo

9 Likes

yeah but gmt doesnt seem old to me yet

4 Likes

just wait five more years… :slight_smile:

i searched again trough the games files and found these things in the folder NotInStore

Crab
Fish1
Fish2
Fish3
Fish4
Fish5
Fish6
Fish7
Fish8
Fish9
Fish10
Fish11
Fish12
Fish13
Fish14
Fish15
Gem
Gold
PileOfGold
Quarter
TinCan

all these things seem to be for fishing and soon i will acttualy make a fourm post of what i can find in the games files. :smiley:

3 Likes

awww, no Sunabouzu Shrine…:cry:

You used to be able to spawn all those in the alpha item playground.