Official Tower Unite Easter Egg Thread!

2 Likes

Sometimes, just because I hate myself, I explore the TU Steam Community Disscussions. It’s usually not worth it, but recently, I found this juicy thread.
This part is especially interesting:

You know what to do.

17 Likes

As for the “whispering sounds” @Bumpy226 reported, you can run into them in-game by “talking” to an eyeball.

14 Likes
4 Likes

Oh yeah, does my new favorite plaza location count?

6 Likes

found this on the PBB End Table Capped’s leg

6 Likes

Nice find.
You may have found it first because you may also be the first to actually buy that thing.

20 Likes

What is it?

I think it’s suppose to look like a G.
To me it looks more like a compressed version of a dungeon key from ROTMG.

Reference to Narnia in GMT’s Lobby 1?

15 Likes

oh man, that brings me back to the old lobby one days, when i overestimated my magnum skills and lost all my money… good times.

Also, the secret vent is now open (nothing new in the hallway under it though) and the bench/trashcan combo under the map was removed.

5 Likes

Yeah I noticed this right before Halloween when I was decorating a kids room in my Halloween condo.

I reckon there’s something to be discovered, but no idea what or if its even ready in the game yet.

On Khromidro stage 4, most of the turbines have caught fire or are malfunctioning

This one is still moving but is on fire

This one has caught fire and stopped rotating

This one has exploded and the blades fell off, the engine is still burning

This one is moving really slow and is on fire, on the limbo

11 Likes

The Wooden Hot tub has the words “Moonbow Flash” inscribed on a small metal panel
It’s also on the direct opposite side.

4 Likes

The first of the art gallery’s statues is in place, and the others already have the backers’ names on them.

18 Likes

Woah awesome, didn’t realize they were already starting with those

That’s great, I would like an Early Access Statue showing how many people backed during this test period.

Not sure if this counts or if people already know this, but Jeff from the condo store constantly changes appearances.

14 Likes

Well, Alot of People know this already, but thanks for making sure!, and of course thanks for showing this to the people who didn’t know this.