Obama Cutout for Canvas :) (Image)

http://worldofteacherfortin.perso.sfr.fr/preterit%20being/police.png

There you go!

Although I don’t know if it’s transparent or not…

It’s not. Here is a transparent one, added transparency myself.

3 Likes

We need to make a cutouts megathread.
Should we?

5 Likes

Yesss, get on it!

1 Like

You missed a spot, between the legs.

5 Likes

yeah, i wanted to keep that, cuz it was in the original image, makes it look more like a cardboard cut out :slight_smile:

but having the option now is great :3

2 Likes

I thought the white was there because that’s where the stand was located behind it…?

EDIT:

5 Likes

Alright I’ll make a cutouts megathread. Gotta get down to some other stuff tho, so it can take a while :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Alright link it here whenever

Take your time :new_moon_with_face:

Perhaps I’m the only one but having the floor in the image doesn’t look right to me, especially since the floor Obama stands on is also going under his left shoe.

1 Like

Well it’s awesome to have the choice :slight_smile: so thank youuuu :smiley:

Is it okay if I put your edited image in the first post, so more people can get that one if they want? (ill credit you ofc lol :P)

Here, I quickly made a SWAT cutout in GIMP. I noticed I slightly cut off the barrel of the gun, sorry :stuck_out_tongue: I could redo it all over again.

You can still see parts of the watermark, but I don’t think it will bother anyone that much, will it?

1 Like

Hmmm, i’m wondering, will the back of these canvases just be transparent? Cuz that wouldn’t look good :confused:

And here’s the thread.

1 Like

This image here is fully transparent and spot on 1400x1400 because images need to be square with canvases?

Will square images matter in the next update?

5 Likes

Oooo, good point, selecting the rectangle option would cut it off wouldnt it?

You would select the tall shape to fit these cutouts better, and I am sure canvases will be optimized in the future to properly scale images, so the res shouldn’t be too much of a problem.

Resolution still matters no matter the shape since canvas images are stretched to 1:1 and then cropped. If you select the tall shape, it’ll be both stretched and cut off.

1 Like

Maybe we should wait for the patch to come out, would be much easier to get it right if we can see what happens to them in game lol :slight_smile:

Sorry for starting all this pre-emptively lol xD