Nvidia Geforce Experience Support + Whatever AMD's Geforce Experience Version's Support

I really dont know If this has been suggested on here, I searched it up and nothing came up for it.
This is more of an idea for the devs.

Nvidia Geforce Experience Support

Basically, the idea is to be able to optimise the game for Nvidia Graphics Cards to what someones Graphic Card can handle.

I believe AMD has something similar to the Gforce Experience, but with Radeon Graphics. Get Optimization support for the game there too?

Again. This is an idea. Thought it would be cool, yet helpful for people to optimise the game to what thier pc can handle!

AMD’s equivalent to Nvidia’s Geforce Experience is called Radeon Software.

https://gaming.radeon.com/en/radeonsoftware/adrenalin/

Also, I don’t expect to see this happen in the near future.

AMD’s is called “AMD ReLive”. But yes, I would love support for these.

1 Like

No. ReLive is AMDs version of ShadowPlay and is a feature of their Radeon Software.

1 Like

I assumed by “support” they were referencing both sides capabilities of Instant Replay, Recording, and Broadcasting.

Actually. Your correct. Not only am I requesting optimisations but also the other features such as highlights captures with relive/instantreplay or something

Well, yes, but again, ReLive is just one feature of Radeon Software. So, what I’m saying is that ProcopiousJones was right that the AMD equivalent to GeForce experience is Radeon Software, not ReLive