Notifications for updates

I was wondering if there was a way to turn on phone notifications for TU updates, as someone who likes to record the updates as soon as possible i like to be notified as soon as possible as well.
Its also hard to plan going to bed earlier to record an update that comes out at night when it seems that its usually just ‘its done when its done’ and there don’t seem to be any estimates when updates might release.

The only way i can think of is to install the discord app and turn on mobile notifications for mentions, but you know how discord is with people sending dm’s and everyone’s and i’m pretty sure the settings stay the same across devices.

Anyone have any other ideas?

you can modify channel specific messages
so you can setup something like this

and you can turn on this

so now the notifications will be sent to your phone, and even messages that don’t use @everyone will still notify you in the #announcements channel.

this menu is accessible by clicking the server name and going to notification settings.

5 Likes

^this. Discord is very flexible in what you want to notify you and don’t want. It’s usually the first source I get pinged on regarding an update. Followed pretty quickly by Trello’s app (i’f im subscribed to an update card)