NO STREAM for 8/22/2015

I suppose most of us will only get the emails during the weekend, if not after. It will probably still take a while for everyone to have the stuff on Steam. Still, let’s hope the game gets a bit more life now with the Steam Servers. :smile:

Wow, You guys made quick progress, Hope the alpha launch goes smoothly

It was a joke, my bad

So hyped! Now is there going to be a launcher of some sort that will have updates and that? Instead of having it being seperate downloads?

###Once we go live we’re gonna send out emails for this thing:

###From that access panel you’ll get your steam alpha keys
Ya just enter a CD key into steam and steam will download the latest build every time.

P.S.
Mad props to @macdguy for the design this thing looks beautiful
Mad props to me for helping with the backend software. (Pats self on back)

6 Likes

enters KEYKEYKEYKEYKEYKEY
gets developer copy of game

1 Like

Zak senpai noticed me~ Don’t worry :slight_smile: i kinda figured it :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s one sexy panel. I should probably save my Acess Key in a better place.

Thank you for the answer! Can’t wait to play it with my friends and its an amazing feeling to be apart of such an amazing community :’)

The old keys we sent out won’t work, we’re sending out new access keys.

Oh. I thought the Acess Keys were the old ones. My bad. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Now we wait

That’s quite a fancy panel. Can’t wait!

Wonder, will this key we get come with the arcade api thing?

No. Ain’t on the card, ain’t in the alpha.
https://trello.com/c/cvKQqTRX

Ughh, I hope that isn’t an exact report of what’s to come. I really wanted a playable piano in this alpha build.

They had to go full focus on getting to steam, So it shouldn’t surprise anyone.

1 Like

In addition to getting the alpha on steam, we’ve been pretty busy setting up our long term development plans and setting up the company itself. So we haven’t have a lot of time to shove a buncha cool new stuff in this particular alpha.

Don’t fret though, once we’ve settled in, we’re gonna be pushing updates out regularly on Steam. :smile:

We’ll be building road-maps on Trello to show what we have planned for upcoming alphas.

1 Like

I’m gonna hold you to that :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Seriously though, have you ever started a company?
We’ve been busting our chops on getting all the tax stuff figured out and doing all the registration stuff.

These past couple weeks have kept us busy in a very different way.

But we’re almost done setting up, and then we’re gonna work full time on getting cool stuff into Tower.

1 Like