New GameMode Idea!

First! i don’t really know if they accept ideas, or if they even will add them. BUUT i just have an idea of it!

Now!, the Idea…The game i have in mind is named…Capture The Catsack!
the ideas are…

1. you are the main animals of the game (Cat and Dog) on a team up to 10 vs 10

2. there is a catsack, in the middle of the stage and you have to collect it and bring it to your base!. you can also collect powerUps and Guns!

3. Shoot down your opponents! and if they score a catsack into they’re goal, then they get a point!

4. Obstacles can be added into the maps, to get them a challenge!

5. weapons: Cat Blaster: shoots mini cats with a trail of cats!

Rainbow: a bow that shoots rain in the colour of the rainbow! pretty cool huh?

dog shotgun: gun that shoots dog treats (those who look like bones and they have a 20% knockback chance!

Sword of meowking: a giant yellow and red sword that can hit only from close range!

BloomerRang: a green boomerang with flowers on it that spread out and poison the enemy!

Tell me what you think bellow!

This could be added to planet panic as a selectable gamemode though, would be nice to be able to select different kind of gamemodes in Planet Panic since it would be perfect for more than one game mode.
And then we wouldn’t be stuck with Greed (http://unreal.wikia.com/wiki/Greed)

Cats vs dogs on teams shooting at eachother and trying to capture something in the middle of the map
Hmm

4 Likes

H M M M M hahahh