New Condo Map: Underwater Home

[ul][li]“Custom Floors/Walls materials implementation” has been checked off on the “Checklist” checklist.[/li][/ul]

6 Likes

pls bot

[ul][li]The attachment “F5xa0Vf.jpg” has been added to the card.[/li][li]The attachment “CaqCmTQ.jpg” has been added to the card.[/li][li]The attachment “BLgFCyl.jpg” has been added to the card.[/li][li]The attachment “dEdMg5z.jpg” has been added to the card.[/li][li]The attachment “CA0ZMtS.jpg” has been added to the card.[/li][li]The attachment “UnderwaterExterior.png” has been removed from the card.[/li][li]The attachment “Underwater5.png” has been removed from the card.[/li][li]The attachment “Underwater4.png” has been removed from the card.[/li][li]The attachment “Underwater1.png” has been removed from the card.[/li][li]The attachment “Underwater2.png” has been removed from the card.[/li][li]The attachment “Underwater3.png” has been removed from the card.[/li][/ul]

5 Likes

omg HURRY UP IWANT

Looks so good!

Now only condo we will need is “Space Station”

5 Likes

That would be amazing. What would not be amazing would be disasters like meteor strikes, cracks in the windows and radio-based aliens declaring war on earth and almost killing everyone in the space station.

Thats probably just speculation, right?

Pixeltail games provide meteor proof condos,
Windows are made from transparent metal
Aliens are not in engine

1 Like

thad be cool but underwater is BETTER

So…I’m super fucking tired right now but I’m assuming that’s a reference to something?

1 Like

omg btw I forgot to say IT LOOKS LIKE RAPTURE YAS

GIVE ME IT i need tis condo

Price? I don’t want to go play for a million units just in case for it to be 2 units.

4 Likes

perfect! just made it to 500K

Gim.me the time to save for 500k!

No wonder this one is taking awhile, they keep adding features and making it better and better. This will certainly be worth the wait and has already become my favorite condo type before even being released!

4 Likes

I wish we could get a eta on this

The best. No matter what. Condo? I like it, i am tired - must. drink. more. coffeee.

Will it have a release date? for hyping train
:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: -------:train::train:

I hope it’s as big as the “House” condo, or bigger… At a price