New Condo Map: Underwater Home

What did you say?

Here it does because I say so and we’re all excited as fuck to meet Spongebob.

Whooo lives in Arial Black under the sea…

SCNR :smile_cat:

EDIT: Oh come on guys, off-topic flag? Is it because I asked someone what exactly he meant and took the bold text bollocks to the silly level before making Bikini Bottom references? I wanna hype, too!

2 Likes

[ul][li]The attachment “UnderwaterExterior.png” has been added to the card.[/li][/ul]

5 Likes

can I buy

Looks so nice!

bot why you do this while i am at school :cry:

Amazing condo though!!! i LOVE IT. I don’t care about my units I LOVE THE CONDO

Cool, but I’m gonna need a price before I decide if I’m gonna save up for it.

This is everything I want in a condo, looks so good! Really hoping for some nice flora/fauna to populate the waters even if we have to buy/unlock it (fishing/ocean content anyone?). Expecting it to be around 200/300k.

Also a fair amount of curved walls, are we going to see new canvas types to accommodate that?

There will be shutters for the bathroom window, right? I don’t want any divers or fish to see me while I do my no. 1 or 2

5 Likes

I need a lobby door that goes back to the lobby. Pixeltail Please put a lobby door in the Underwater Home!

How would that even work?

i have no idea. it’s tower logic: Condo door in lobby leads to flat land without door back to lobby. Condo door in lobby leads to neighbourhood without door back to condo lobby. Condo door in lobby leads to a TROPICAL ISLAND whe it should be going off the edge of tower. See? logic. Condo door that leads back to lobby from somehow underwater place would fit in with all of those.

1 Like

pocket universes.

SCP-106???

I have no idea what that is

SCP-106

Humanoid object that teleports you into his “Pocket DImension” if he touches you.
in short

I imagine the lobby door would be the door to the lift that seems to be going to the surface, that or return to lobby would be some kind of lift option?

[ul][li]“Blockout” has been checked off on the “Checklist” checklist.[/li][/ul]

5 Likes

[ul][li]“Choose to implement or scrap movement mechanics” has been checked off on the “Checklist” checklist.[/li][li]“Test feasibility of movement mechanics” has been checked off on the “Checklist” checklist.[/li][/ul]

5 Likes

PLEASE BOT PLEASE STOP CLIFFHANGING ME!
I LOVE THIS CONDO! ughghghgh art pass is last thing i can’t handle the wait :sob:

I was thinking of something like the doors in Bioshock would be cool.

2 Likes