New Around Here

Alright so here goes my introduction and I’m pretty OK with these so hopefully this is eye candy for you. So my name is Jester and/or Razorback to some others. I use to code a bunch like Lua, C++, HTML, Java, VB.net, and Assembly (I also fiddled with Python a bit) but after I joined the Marines I kinda lost all motive to sit in a spot and code all day. I like to be active and always constantly doing something like going outside or just anything to keep my mind off of being stone. I played soccer for a very long time and enjoyed it and currently looking for a league to play for. My favorite animal is the Sea Otter. Before I went to the Marines I went and did a semester of college but realized how boring it was at that moment so I left for bootcamp little after the spring semester started. I like to play Tower Unite and hang out with my friends playing golf and just messing around really. Pretty easy going guy I’d have to say and I don’t really get angry at anything. I worked as every role you can think of on a Garry’s Mod MRP server (GarnetGaming) for about a year and a half during my time in high-school so I KNEW OF GMOD Tower, just never played it since I was busy in moderation so I apologize for that. Did forum ownership and mod/admin work for a few different forums here and there which were all pretty much based around the same concept but only one of them lives to this day and is the most renowned forum of it’s time for what it does. I think that’s a brief history lesson so if you have questions, let me know.

P.S. Yes you can ask me about the Marines/military, and no I haven’t killed anyone.
P.S.S. The next time I leave is February for cold-weather climate training.

8 Likes

Welcome!:smiley_cat:

1 Like

Welcome to the forums!
Enjoy your stay!

1 Like

Welcome aboard!

1 Like

Welcome to the Tower and the Forums. Enjoy your stay! :smiley_cat:

1 Like

Welcome to the tower!

1 Like

Welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay at the tower Jester. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

welcome to the forums :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.