My Steam review and concerns

After reading his Bio on his Steam Profile. I’m really not surprised at the way he acts.

This will never get old, like ever

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the special ed school, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Tower Unite, and I have over 300 confirmed bans. I am trained in spam warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US meme force. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of kids across the USA and your IP is not being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can troll you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Meme Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

That makes his comments about knowing better than the devs alot more hilarious, you can tell he/she has some sort of jealously problem with the game and is insulted that they basically are not a developer. They complain about their word not being taken as the word of god and followed to a T and even threatens the developers unless they follow their demands, it’s a kid who desperately wants power because they have none in real life and a desire for it online where they feel they have it.

Jesus Christ

It’s Jason Bourne

6 Likes

Ever heard of the sentence “Don’t feed the trolls”?

1 Like

Me @ this thread

7 Likes

Bringing shame to my furry kind
Have we not been through enough?
( also his bio, “obsessed with cuteness” lmao )

6 Likes

As funny as this is I feel like we should move on and probably not bully the dude. He’s obviously got some big issues he should definitely go seek professional help for but lets try not to overdo the joking. I don’t want another Sonichu situation…

14 Likes

Okay this thread has very much run its course. Thank you everyone for contributing, but lets not go on a witch hunt please.

21 Likes